The IQAir AG HealthPro® 250 offers outstanding performance for the control of PM2.5, airborne allergens, pathogens, chemicals and odours in a compact format for use in smaller residential and office environments.
The HyperHEPA® difference
Most air purifiers only filter particles larger than 0.3 microns in size, but 90% of all ultra fine particles are smaller than 0.3 microns. This means that most air purifiers are only filtering 10% of the particles in your air.
The world’s first domestic air cleaner that features a HEPA filter classified in accordance with EN 1822.
The European Norm 1822 is Europe’s most stringent filter test standard for hospital and cleanroom filters.
The world’s only residential air cleaner which is individually tested and certified.
Each IQAir HealthPro 250 is individually tested and certified to meet or exceed the published airflow rates and filtration efficiency. Each system is supplied with its very own hand-signed certificate detailing the model’s test results.
Test winner of independent German consumer product test (Stiftung Warentest*).
• The only air cleaner to receive the top mark “very good” for the filtration of airborne particulates (e.g. allergens,viruses, bacteria and smoke particles).
• Twice the particle removal rate than the next best air cleaner.
• Over 30% more air delivery than next best air cleaner.
• Recommended as best air cleaner for allergy sufferers.
Only uses effective and approved filtration technologies (absolutely no ozone generation nor ionization).
The IQAir HealthPro 250 features three independent filter elements to provide maximum filtration efficiency while ensuring that each filter stage can be replaced independently of each other to provide maximum filter yield and minimize replacement cost.
• PreMax™ – Pre-filter features a filter surface of 2.8 m2 (class F8).
• V5-Cell™ MultiGas™– Gas & odour filter features 2.5 kg of granulated dual-media that removes a wide-spectrum of chemicals and gases.
• HyperHEPA® – Filter features a filter surface of 5.0 m2 of hospital grade HEPA filter media (class H12/13).
Filtration efficiency of ≥ 99.97% at ≥ 0.3 microns and ≥ 99.5% for even the smallest particles (e.g. viruses).
Superior Long-Term Performance and Low Cost Operation
• Extra long filter life due to large capacity filters.
• Lower running costs due to fewer filter changes.
• Low electricity consumption due to capacitor switching.
• Individual filter stages. Allows replacement of exactly those filters which are used up.
Exceptional Control Features
• Automatic timer allows programming to suit the user’s individual needs (e.g. night time or office hours only).
• Intelligent filter life monitor calculates when it is time to replace filters, taking actual use, actual fan speed and preset pollution levels into account.
• LEDs on the control panel signal which filters need replacement.
• Selection of 6 fan speed settings with top air delivery of 440 m3/hour (with all filters installed).
• Supplied with remote control and Mobility Pro casters.
• Tough ABS housing construction
• Powerful centrifugal fan certified for non-stop use
• Patented housing design
• Patented filter design
• 100% Swiss Made